City of Inglewood
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Division
Inglewood COVID-19 Rent Relief Program
Rental assistance may be available if you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
1. Must be a City of Inglewood Renter Resident for at least (1) year with a lease/rental agreement in your name. This does not include renting and/or living in a motel room, renting a room in a home, living in a half-way house, boarding house, etc.
2. Must have annual income below 50% of Area Median Income (AMI) as described below.
3. Must provide direct impact of loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Must be at least 30 days behind in your rent.
5. Preference will be given to elderly, disabled and those with the lowest incomes.
Household Size Extremely-Low Very-Low
1 Person $23,700 $39,450
2 Person $27,050 $45,050
3 Person $30,450 $50,700
4 Person $33,800 $56,300
5 Person $36,550 $60,850
6 Person $39,250 $65,350
7 Person $41,950 $68,950
8 Person $44,650 $74,350
APPLY ONLINE STARTING 11-6-2020 at 10am
Applications will only be accepted beginning November 6, 2020 and until 1,000 applicants are received or funding is exhausted.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions you may only apply online
If you have questions or need a reasonable accommodation to submit an application, please call