- Laws and Regulations. Access to and use of this Web site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use this Web site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- Copyright and Trademarks. The information available at or through this Web site is the property of HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. User may not change, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, derive works or otherwise use any information available at or through this Web site for commercial or public purposes.
- Tampering. User agrees not to change, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained at this Web site. User also agrees not to reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained at this Web site.
- Agency Information. HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company monitors the general information and services at this Web site. The published transaction information is supplied by housing authorities. While HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company works to ensure the accuracy of this information, we do not guarantee the accuracy of any such information.
- Link To or From Third Party Web Sites. HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company prohibits the unauthorized linking and or framing of any information to or from this Web site. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
- No Warranties. Information and documents provided at this Web site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company uses reasonable efforts to post accurate and up-to-date information at this Web site. However, we do not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. We will periodically add, change, improve, or update this information and documents at this Web site without notice. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (such as lost funds, damages for business interruption, or loss of information, programs or other data) that result from the use of this Web site, breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the Internet or inability to access this Web site.
- Security. Data transmitted to and from client Web sites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of HAPPY Software, an MRI Software Company Web Sites.
- Access to Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this Web site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of New York or the federal district courts sitting in New York, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.