FOOTHILLS REGIONAL HOUSING
AKA: JEFFERSON COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
7490 West 45th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
MAINSTREAM (NON-ELDERLY AND DISABLED PROGRAM RULES AND DIRECTIONS
1. To qualify for this program, the head of household must be non-elderly (18 to 61 years of age) and disabled.
2. One application per family will only be allowed to submit an application.
3. All questions must be completed on the application so that
it can be successfully submitted.
4. Applicants will be placed on the Waiting List in the order
of preference points, date, and time of the application.
Applicants will be contacted by mail to start the
qualification process when reaching the top of the waiting
5. If you have changes to your legal name or mailing address, household composition, or income, please call or visit the
Housing Authority to request a Waiting List Change Form
to maintain your waiting list status.
6. To check your Mainstream waiting list status go to
http://www.hmsforweb.com/owl after July 24, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no fees associated with applying to the list and that any website requesting a fee in order to apply are not legitimate and not related to the Housing Authority.
Persons with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation or persons who need assistance to participate in the application process should contact Foothills Regional Housing at 303.422.8600. Applicants will then be directed to a Housing Specialist to assist you in the application process.