FOOTHILLS REGIONAL HOUSING
AKA: JEFFERSON COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
7490 West 45th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
PROJECT BASED VOUCHER (PBV) WAITING
LIST PROGRAM RULES AND DIRECTIONS:
1. The PBV Program ties a rental subsidy to a specified unit and bedroom size at participating FRH or Partner
2. Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. One application per family will only be allowed to
submit an application.
4. All questions on the application must be completed
so that it can be successfully submitted.
5. Applicants will be placed on the Waiting List in the
order of preference points, date, and time of the
6. Applicants will be contacted by mail to start the
qualification process when reaching the top of the
7. If you have changes to your legal name, mailing
address, household composition, or income, call FRH
to request a Waiting List Change Form at 303.422.8600 to maintain your waiting list status.
8. To check your Mainstream waiting list status go to
http://www.hmsforweb.com/owl after November 30, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no fees associated
with applying to the list and any website requesting a
fee in order to apply are not legitimate and not related
to the Housing Authority.
Persons with disabilities who need a reasonable
accommodation or persons who need assistance to participate
in the application process should contact Foothills Regional
Housing at 303.422.8600. Applicants will then be directed to an Eligibility Technician to assist you in the application