You are applying to be placed in the lottery for Richfield HRA's Section 8 Waiting List. Once all applications are received, the computer will do a random lottery and 600 applicants will be selected to be placed on the Section 8 Waiting List. 95% of the applications drawn will be applicants who live, work or attend school in Richfield. Letters will be mailed to the 600 applicants chosen to be on the waiting list on February 18, 2022.
The income limits for the Section 8 Program are:
1 person - $36,750
2 people - $42,000
3 people - $47,250
4 people - $52,450
5 people - $56,650
6 people - $60,850
7 people - $65,050
8 people - $69,250
If you need help in completing this application, please contact our office at 612-861-9770.
The waiting list will open on Tuesday January 18, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. and close on Friday January 28, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
In order to apply for the program, please have the following items ready to complete this process:
- Email address that you access weekly (if you have no e-mail, the system will direct you at the appropriate time to set up a gmail account)
- Complete Names and Dates of Birth for All Household Members
- Social Security Number for the Head of Household
- Sources of Income (such as: Employment, SSI, SS, MFIP, etc.)
- Amount of Income Received