You are now about to enter your application to be placed on Lexington Housing Authority's waiting list. Here are some important things to remember:
- There are no fees for applying to Lexington Housing Authority’s wait list.
- You're placed on the wait list by date and time of your application.
- Lexington Housing Authority does NOT offer emergency housing.
- All mailing address changes MUST be submitted in writing to Lexington Housing Authority.
- You MUST save your Log In ID and Password!! You will need them to check the status of your application.
Please do not call Agency for status of your application.
Reasonable Accommodation: It is the policy of the Lexington Housing Authority to provide reasonable accommodations to those persons with disabilities so that they can participate equally in its housing programs. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Housing Authority at (336) 249-8936.
After you have successfully applied, you should print the confirmation of application that appears on the last page of the process. You may also receive a confirmation via email if an email address is provided. If you do not have an e-mail account, you will have the opportunity to create one while completing the application.