You are now about to enter your application to be placed on North Bend City/Coos Curry Housing Authority waiting list. Here are some important things to remember:
· There are no fees for applying to North Bend City/Coos Curry Housing Authority waiting list.
· You're placed on the wait list by date and time of your application.
· You will not be able to print applications from this website, If you need a paper applications please call our office at 541-756-4111.
· Agency has no emergency housing. Call 211 for help.
· All mailing address changes MUST be submitted in writing to North Bend City/Coos Curry Housing Authority @ 1700 Monroe St North Bend, OR 97459 or by Fax @ 541-756-1987.
· If our mail is returned you are automatically removed from all Waiting List.
· You MUST save your Log In ID and Password!! You will need them to check the status of your application. Please do not call North Bend City/Coos Curry Housing Authority for status of your application.
Reasonable Accommodation: It is the policy of the North Bend City/Coos Curry Housing Authority to provide reasonable accommodations to those persons with disabilities so that they can participate equally in its housing programs. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Housing Authority at (541) 756-4111.