Welcome to the new Waitlistcheck! The new, mobile-friendly user interface includes a step-by-step application wizard, a save and return option, the ability to apply to multiple waiting lists at once, and much more to see once you are inside!
You are now about to enter your application to be placed on AGENCY’s waiting list. Here are some important things to remember:
· There are no fees for applying to Beaumont Housing Authority's wait list.
· You're placed on the wait list by date and time of your application.
· Beaumont Housing Authority has no emergency housing. Call 211 for help.
· All mailing address changes MUST be submitted in writing to Agency.
· You MUST save your Log In ID and Password!! You will need them to check the status of your application. Please do not call Agency for status of your application.
Reasonable Accommodation: It is the policy of the Beaumont Housing Authority to provide reasonable accommodations to those persons with disabilities so that they can participate equally in its housing programs. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Housing Authority at 409-951-7200.