The Pinellas County Housing Authority (PCHA) is currently accepting applications for our various waiting lists. You must meet the requirements for your application to be accepted.
- Click below to get started.
- If you are new then your first step will be to create an account.
- Once you have created your account your next step will be to choose your waiting list(s).
- Complete the application accurately which will submit it for review
- If you are a participant in the Housing Choice Voucher program then please do not apply to any Housing Choice voucher program we offer. Your process will be different.
- PCHA will review and evaluate your application to see if you qualify.
- Check back here at WaitListCheck.com or call our hotline at 727.450.2111 for a status update.
Please allow two weeks for our system to update with your information.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL CERTIFY THAT THE INFORMATION ENTERED WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE AND THAT SUBMISSION OF FALSE INFORMATION OR MISREPRESENTATION MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PINELLAS COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY PROGRAM.
Warning: 18. U.S.C. 1001 provides, among other things, that whoever knowingly and willfully makes or uses a document or writing containing false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry, in any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than five years or both.
Chapter 414.39 of Florida Statues makes it a crime, punishable by fine of $50.00 to $5,000.00, or imprisonment for up to five (5) years, or both, if a housing applicant or tenant deliberately makes false statements about his or her income, or fails to disclose material fact affecting income and rent