Welcome to Klamath Housing Authority
Online Application Site
All of our wait lists are currently open. Our Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) waiting list for Klamath and Lake Counties is approximately 1 year. The waiting lists for all the other programs we manage (ie. Public Housing, Country Village, Iris Glen) could be up to a year or longer just depending on vacancies at the time of application. Applications will be processed by date and time of submission. A residency preference will be only be granted for our Housing Choice Voucher(Section 8) applicants. Applicants who work in the Agricultural Industry will be granted a preference for our Country Village wait list.
Information needed: Names, Social Security numbers, birthdates and income information for everyone in the household.
Income limits vary from program to program. Income eligibility will be determined at the time of consideration.
Reasons for denial of pre-applications: Pre-applications will be removed from the wait list if any of the following are determined at the consideration interview:
· Drug or violent criminal activity within the last five years. If any drug activity, you may remain on the list if you have completed or are in a drug rehabilitation program at the time of the initial interview.
· Life-time registered sex offender.
· Persons convicted of manufacturing or producing methamphetamine.
· If any family member has been evicted/terminated from a federally-assisted housing program in the last five years.
· If your household is determined over the income limits for the program you have applied for.
Please note, we do not have any emergency housing available.