1. To qualify for this program, the head of household must be non-elderly (18 to 61 years of age) and disabled.
2. One application per family will only be allowed to submit an application.
3. All questions must be completed on the application so that it can be successfully submitted.
4. Applicants will be placed on the Waiting List in the order of preference points, date, and time of application. Applicants will be contacted by mail to start the qualification process when reaching the top of the waiting list.
5. If you have changes to your legal name or mailing address, household composition, or income, please call or visit the Housing Authority to request a Waiting List Change Form to maintain your waiting list status.
6. To check your Mainstream waiting list status go to http://www.foothillsrh.org and follow the below steps:
A. Select Waiting List Opening Tab
B. Select Check Your Status which will be available after July 24, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no fees associated with applying to the list and that any website requesting a fee in order to apply are not legitimate and not related to the Housing Authority.
Persons with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation or persons who need assistance to participate in the application process should contact the Foothills Regional Housing at (303) 422-8600. Applicants will then be directed to a Housing Specialist to assist you in the application process.