Thank you for taking the time to apply for Housing Assistance (Housing Choice Voucher Program) with the Mississippi County Public Facilities Board. We cover all of Mississippi County, which include, Osceola, Blytheville, Manila, Leachville, Wilson and all other towns and cities in Mississippi County, Arkansas.
I would like to take the time to point out a few things that may help you with this process:
1. If you have already applied and are currently on our waiting list, you do not need to re-apply. Duplicate applications will not be accepted.
2. Status information will be provided online.
If you did not apply online, you can still check your status on WaitListCheck:
- Go to www.waitlistcheck.com
- Your User Name will be your year of birth (ex 1971)
- Your password will be your Social Security Number (no dashes).
3. If you need Reasonable (Special) Accommodations please indicate that in your application.
4. You are required to provide a copy of your photo ID within 10 days from the date your application is submitted to be be made active on the list.